- Rewarding project based role within a supportive and innovative organisation
- Experience the satisfaction of seeing the impact your project work has throughout the business
- Attractive salary with performance-based incentives to increase your earning potential
- All expenses paid trip to San Francisco to attend Dreamforce!!
About the Opportunity
At Scout Talent, Salesforce is critical to sales activity and results, client relationship management, client technical support, and tracking financial results and overall team performance.
We are now seeking a motivated Salesforce Administrator to join our friendly and supportive team on a full-time basis.
This is a project-based role with the focus being across two key areas:
1. Working closely with our marketing team to optimise and improve marketing automation
- An example of how this will be achieved is through the implementation of enrichment software such as Ringlead. This will have an exciting impact on our business in terms of how we currently source leads and is going to greatly improve not only our sales efficiency but also our marketing scope.
2. Improving the way we currently use Salesforce across all business functions
- An example of how this will be achieved will be through integration of Pendo which will mean our Scout Talent client user data will be fed directly into Salesforce. This will give our Account Managers, Client Success Specialists and Product Managers a real-time view of our clients, how they are using our software products, and where any gaps may lie so we can resolve them quickly and provide an outstanding customer experience.
The success and completion of these pivotal projects will be just some of the ways you will experience the satisfaction of seeing the genuine impact they have on the growth and overall efficiency of the organisation.
To be considered for this role, you must be a Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201). The ideal candidate will have experience in analytics, reporting and project management.
You will need to exhibit both the ability to work effectively among a team as well as autonomously when required. Enthusiasm and innovation will be key to your success in this role.
What’s in it for you?
Our company culture is really important to us and we celebrate success with regular shout-outs, quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas weekend reward for our High Achievers (this July our top performers are headed to Vegas!)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and skills. On top of your base salary, we will give you the opportunity to increase your earnings through performance-based incentives.
Excitingly, we will also pay for our Salesforce Administrator to attend Dreamforce in San Francisco later this year (flights, accommodation, expenses etc)!
We work hard to cultivate a supportive environment ensuring all employees have the best chance for long term success within the business while enjoying the work/life balance you are afforded.
About Scout Talent
At Scout Talent, we accelerate and streamline our clients’ recruitment processes to save them time and ensure they See (the best) People First. We offer innovative technology, built specifically for internal recruitment teams.
In addition to our flagship product - a simple yet effective candidate management system subscribed to by over 300 organisations around Australia and overseas (including KFC, Sephora, St Vincent de Paul, Probuild and over 60 local government Councils) - we also offer software that takes care of onboarding, talent pipelining, recruitment marketing, and learning management.
We've been in operation for more than a decade and have experienced revenue and profit growth year-on-year. We’re a stable, proven organisation rather than a risky start-up. As part of our wider Group, we have a three-year plan to IPO. It’s a great time to join!
If you share our values of innovation, enthusiasm, ownership, transparency and wellbeing – Apply Now!